UK Document Management Ltd is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Data we gather
Information you have provided to us
Information such as your name, your e-mail address, your phone number, etc. This can be anything that you provide to us when you fill out a contact form or contact us directly using any of the email addresses or phone numbers found on this website. We use the information you provide to us in order to be able to contact you in relation to your enquiry or request.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example pages you visited and interacted with, etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience when using this website.
Information from our partners
We may gather information about you from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Contact you in relation to an enquiry made via our website or directly to us using any of the email addresses or phone numbers found on this website.
- Contact you in relation to similar services to those you have previously shown interest;
- Enhance your customer experience;
What legal basis do we have for processing your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data on the lawful basis of your consent and/or a legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to be able to respond to your enquirys for our services;
- to be able provide you a quote for our services at your request;
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to contact you regarding personalized offers for our services that you have previously expressed an interest in*;
- to administer and analyse our client base in order to improve the quality of our services and customer experience;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
*As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to services you have previously expressed interest in to be our legitimate interest.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
This includes any information you provide to us through a contact form or email or phone number listed on this site.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe which is why we do not store any of your personal data on this website. Any information you submit via one of our contact forms will be collated and sent to us via an email. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
UK Document Management Ltd Head Office
Phone: 01625 574 499
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
Website: Click Here
Phone: 0303 123 1113
Last modification was made 25th May 2018.